Scotch® 227 Packaging Tape 227 is a performance paper tape with aggressive adhesion to both recycled and virgin fibreboard cartons.
Scotch® 227 Packaging Tape 227 is constituted of a flat paper specially treated and coated with synthetic adhesive that provide an excellent performance to sealing box or others applications where a flatback tape is required.
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive sticks instantly to a variety of surfaces for fast, strong results
- Pressure sensitive synthetic rubber and resin adhesive resists popping for a secure seal throughout the supply chain
- Good resistance and flexibility and excellent performance on sealing cartons
- Reliable closure and withstands normal shipping conditions
- An excellent kraft paper tape for backing of picture framing and roll splicing.
- Not recommended for masking or in application where temperature resistance is required. This tape can be impress for flexo-system.