With an extremely fast set time, TE100 can be used for adhering edge molding and trim for countertops, tables, shelving, desks, drawer bottoms, backs and facings—and almost any furniture or cabinetry job.
- Effective across a wide range of temperatures and offers a 120-second open time for positioning, followed by 60 seconds to reach handling strength
- Creates high-strength bonds that are plasticizer resistant
- Professional grade adhesive for bonding wood and many plastics
- Contains UV dye to easily inspect the bond line with a black light
- Creates very thin bond lines (0.001" to 0.003") on wood
- Designed for use with the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Applicator and unique disposable nozzles